About The Role
We are looking to bring on a handful of Product Engineers to our growing team. You’ll be joining a lean engineering org and stepping into a role with high expectations, broad flexibility and responsibility, and comprehensive support to help you succeed.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership and responsibility for building, shipping and maintaining core features, end to end
- Design and architect complex systems, focusing on performance, scalability, security, and crafting a beautiful user experience
- Design, build, and maintain core APIs, data models, and business logic
- Build and extend well-documented and tested code that is easy to extend and hard to break
- Have the opportunity to expand your skill set and learn from our team.
- Have extensive experience in react | typescript | modern backend
What we’re seeking
- You are an experienced software engineer who cares deeply about code quality, maintainability, and the end product
- You have a deep knowledge of web technologies and large-scale web application architecture
- You have a natural curiosity and a desire to build and improve beautiful, intuitive products for our customers
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to slow down
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthcare: Medical, Vision, Dental
We have a strong preference for folks located in the SF Bay area but are also open to remote. If you’re interested in applying, don’t let location deter you. Let’s chat!
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).