Marketing Data Strategist
We are currently searching for a versatile and results-driven Marketing Manager to lead our marketing and sales efforts. In this role, you will be responsible for scaling existing digital channels (e.g., Instagram, YouTube) as well as developing and executing new strategic marketing and sales strategies to enhance brand awareness, drive client acquisition, and foster client loyalty. Your creativity, strong leadership abilities, and deep understanding of the KPIs will be essential in driving the firm’s success.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan, with an emphasis on social media, to achieve firm goals and objectives
- Actively evaluate the overall sales processes and strategies and ensure continued performance and success is achieved
- Review market research to identify target audiences and stay current with social media and marketing trends and competitor landscape.
- Collaborate with Leadership to define marketing budget and allocate resources effectively across all mediums as well as define business goals
- Maintain a strong brand identity that aligns with the firm’s values and differentiates us in the market.
- Manage and grow organic social followings for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and others
- Strategize, create, test, and learn to maximize organic social’s contributions
- Monitor and manage the firm’s online reputation and ensure positive client experiences.
- Lead digital marketing initiatives, including website management, search engine optimization (SEO), and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, among other areas.
- Utilize analytic tools to measure campaign performance, track key metrics, and optimize marketing efforts.
- Ensure tracking metrics are set up properly across all platforms and used properly within the marketing department and our Intake team.
- Lead and inspire the internal marketing and sales teams and provide guidance and mentorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 6-10 years of experience in a marketing or sales position
- Proficiency with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok
- Proficiency with performance tracking, analytics, and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Ability to communicate with courtesy and diplomacy, and efficiently follow written and verbal instructions.
- Able to provide information and maintain effective relationships with attorneys, clients, staff, and outside contacts, as well as vendors and consultants.
- Experience with digital marketing.
- Dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment.
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).