Enterprise Network Support Engineer
Enterprise Networking Support Engineer – Job Description
We are a dynamic company committed to revolutionizing IT and providing seamless solutions that are user-centric and efficient. Our goal is to simplify networking, security, access control, VoIP, and enterprise software management through a centralized platform.
As founding members of the Enterprise Support Team, we are seeking enthusiastic individuals with a strong tech-savvy drive to join our ranks. You’ll have the exciting opportunity to support new enterprise customers while collaborating with QA, strategy, and engineering teams to enhance our products. As part of our team, you will receive your own home lab equipment and have the first-hand experience of testing and influencing strategic product development.
User Experience is a paramount concern for us, so we are not only looking for technical expertise but also inquisitive and self-driven individuals who can contribute to delivering the best and most intuitive products.
As an Enterprise Networking Support Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical assistance for our product lines via phone, web chat, and email.
- Taking ownership of incoming requests from premium customers and seeing them through to resolution.
- Educating customers and offering recommendations on our products, features, and best practices.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing issues, providing necessary workarounds when needed.
- Identifying and recreating potential bugs and issues to enhance the user experience.
- Staying up-to-date with our products and relevant industry technologies.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to provide feedback and drive continuous product improvements.
To thrive in this role, you should have:
- A genuine passion for technology and a keen interest in our products.
- Practical knowledge of networking concepts such as routing, switching, security, and VPNs.
- Familiarity with various networking protocols like TCP/IP, WireGuard, etc., and major operating systems, especially Linux.
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).