Embedded Network Engineer
Embedded Networking Engineer
About the company
They create technology platforms for Businesses, Smart Homes, and Internet Service Providers, driven by their goal to connect everyone, everywhere. To date, they have shipped over 100 million devices worldwide, from ISP networking products to the next generation of IT solutions. Their growth is made possible by the dedicated team of hundreds behind the scenes.
About the Role
The candidate will work as part of the global team of firmware, digital hardware, and RF hardware engineers to develop cutting-edge router and gateway security products and technologies. Candidate must possess knowledge of C/C++, embedded Linux processes, and an understanding of network communications.
Knowledge and Experience
- 3+ years of embedded firmware development experience with C/C++
- Good understanding of Linux internals
- Good knowledge of networking stack and protocols: TCP/UDP, static/dynamic routing
- Good knowledge of Linux firewall (i.e. netfilter) and traffic control (i.e. tc)
- Experience with VPNs: IPSec/OpenVPN/wireguard
- Knowledge of Git version control system
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with cellular network technologies (LTE/UMTS/GSM/CDMA)
- Experience with Linux driver development, OpenWRT
- Experience with DPI traffic analysis solutions
- Experience with Network Threat detection solutions
- English Language – upper-intermediate level
- Clear code
- Work with top-notch technologies
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully paid, high-coverage medical insurance including dental and vision
- 401k contribution from the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Modern office with a great location
- Company products for home lab setups
- Flexible working hours and terms
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).