The Project Manager plays a critical role in leading the coordination of resources and alignment with planned allocation for large, complex sales operations projects. This includes scope, risk mitigation, communication, timelines, milestones, and resources. This position effectively manages project work across several teams and clients, often requiring considerable resources and effective communication. This change agent should have a proven track record of taking projects from original concept through close out. The Project Manager facilitates and interfaces with all resources affected by the project including NAHQ team members, clients, stakeholders or vendors. They will ensure adherence to quality standards, adequate communication at every level, and monitor project deliverables to achieve on time completion, within scope and budget. This is a unique opportunity to improve overall effectiveness of project execution while mitigating risk of negative impact to our internal and external stakeholders. This position requires knowledge of project management principles, problem solving, analytic-thinking and decision-making abilities and exceptional verbal and written communication skills. While using standard project management methodologies, the Project Manager will demonstrate the creativity and adaptability to be able to thrive in a fast-paced, growing organization with a start-up mindset.
- Understand and adopt project management methodology for implementations, including the use of project management software, tools and templates.
- Lead, own, and manage implementation project assignments, understanding each project scope, deliverables, and client requirements when the project begins. Keep the project in scope and on time.
- Analyze project time tracking and update process flow maps to continue to refine understanding of how long each step takes and identify areas for improvement/efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain SOPs for new and existing processes and procedures.
- Support Sr. Director of Operations in capacity planning and risk mitigation through creation and updating of various models.
- Manage master project tracker to communicate key milestones, identify capacity for new implementations and capacity shortages.
- Continue to expand number of concurrent projects and complexity of projects managed while consistently producing successful outcomes.
- Drive quality, consistency & efficiency across projects to improve the client experience, as measured by surveys and NP scores.
- Coordinate cross-departmental collaboration to ensure project progress, communication, partnership integration, objectives, etc. are aligned and executed.
- Manage review process and adequate close-out activities for all projects including the development of documentation, organization of details, project status updates.
- Maintain working knowledge of CRM and other tools to support cross-functional teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in project management and strategy
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- Capacity planning experience
- Relationship management experience
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in the following:
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint)
- Project management software (Wrike helpful)
- Video conferencing software (Zoom, Teams)
- CRM systems (Salesforce helpful)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage and foster team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Adaptability: demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile, and tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency with a prioritized workload.
- Ethics: understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Professionalism: Good judgment, ability to interact with all levels of staff, vendors and customers using appropriate demeanor, appearance and high-level of confidence. Demonstrates honesty, integrity, and authenticity at all times.
- Commitment to company values and culture.
- Ability and willingness to travel out-of-state and/or overnight for up to 5% annually.