The Website/CMS Manager will be responsible for the development of the company's online portfolio of WordPress sites. This person will execute against an inclusive and holistic web content strategy, ensuring that content organization and availability is effective to acquire and engage prospective and existing customers. This person will be directly responsible for auditing and organizing all changes on the website. This person will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing & Platforms but will closely will all of the digital teams and cross functionally.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience developing and maintaining a robust content/website development calendar – including but not limited to website content/page builds, blogs, eCommerce product catalogs, forms for lead generation, and other digital engagement channels.
- Highly familiar with latest WordPress for content management and development. Experience with BeaverBuilder, Elementor, or similar page builders preferred.
- Experience with updating/managing an Ecommerce WordPress site – WooCommerce, or Magento.
- Aware of latest website optimization standards. At least some experience with one or more of the following expected: metrics, analytics, page speed, image optimization, A/B testing, Google analytics, Yoast, and or any similar performance variable.
- Maintain ownership of the quality and consistency of web content and structure in CMS.
- Organize and execute changes and requests from multiple business owners - partner closely with product, brand and web teams for alignment and approvals.
- Key point person for content/digital experience of other platforms with third party vendors to project manage production schedules and provide critical feedback
- Be excited and willing to push the envelope to try new things on the web that align with core customers to drive key KPIs.
Good to have:
- Ability to maintain Brand voice - partner with brand, media and social teams to share content, deliver consistent message and maintain brand alignment
- Ability to identify and recommend content strategy to improve lead generation and or conversion based on statistical insights.
- Be able to test content and website tactics with proven techniques backed by data and analytics insights.
- Some basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in digital/web or digital marketing and content development
- 2-5+ years of direct experience with content management systems (WordPress). Experience with the most recent WordPress 5+ versions strongly encouraged.
- Understanding of digital content marketing and digital content strategy best practices, including interactive content formats and SEO
- 2+ years of experience utilizing Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere) for basic creative tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with teams cross-culturally and cross-functionally
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Competent in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding of html
- Ability to use Google Analytics for basic reports