Vice President, Digital Excellence
Vice President, Digital Excellence
Our mission is to help humanity better understand and communicate with each other through technology.
We are a customer-obsessed, digital transformation consultancy that is a hub of innovation and relentless execution, changing the way companies approach business transformation and growth. Our unique, holistic and integrated approach across strategy, brand, creative, technology, enablement and operations yield far greater results for our clients, who are modern day experience makers. We enable those experience makers to think and operate differently, across omni-channel commerce, digital experience and brand development.
As Vice President, Digital Excellence, you’ll be responsible for:
- A technical and process leader at your core, helping clients see how digital can be an important part of their overall transformation programs.
- A genuine team player that believes and executes "Leaders Eat Last" philosophies in their day-today. Can make the tough decisions related to this line of thinking and has faith in the investments made relating to leading in this manner.
- Ensure clients are delighted with our digital's work. We strive for 100% reference-able customers and believe that each client engagement is an opportunity to create a company advocate and partner.
- Build and scale a world-class technology execution arm that includes strategy, technical implementation, project management, as well as any other relevant skillsets and functions.
- The successful candidate will be a digital evangelist with a strong track record of shaping digital projects to key stakeholders in client organizations. A diverse background with experience in digital transformation, strategy, planning and digital marketing will be a big positive.
- A deep and considered understanding of the potential for digital to transform organizations is vital, as well as a passion for learning about and driving future technologies and being able to evaluate their applicability to business challenges.
- Ability to think strategically, reframing client problems to reveal innovative ways to approach or solve them, will be vital. As well as solving those problems. We are looking for someone that can build and stretch a technical team, while maintaining excellence in execution.
- This role would suit a candidate who’s seeking an opportunity to drive growth in a high performing and growing business and has the flexibility, maturity and leadership skills to match their ambition. The candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and will be a self-starter who thrives on being able to create and convert genuine opportunities from complexity.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in Digital Strategy, Digital transformation. Government Digital experience would also be beneficial.
- Relevant digital agency/consultancy experience.
- Experience of design thinking methodology, as well as how that applies to improving any aspect of CX.
- The ability to manage multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, intense culture and environment.
- Understanding of the major sales and marketing technology stacks, including Salesforce, Adobe, Sitecore, SAP, Acquia, Oracle, Tableau, Microstrategy, Domo and others.
- Experience of working in a data driven environment, utilizing data and insight to drive digital transformation.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design.
- Excellent problem solving, team building and client engagement skills.
- Understanding of Big Data principles including leading platforms and solutions. Also the wider data/analytics landscape including visual analytics, customer and channel analytics.
- Interpretative/analytical skills for insight driven research analysis
- Experience working in Agile/Lean UX on large-scale projects.
- Excellent knowledge of User Centered Design and responsive solutions.
- Excellent track record and evidence of implementation success on a complex, massive, global scale.
Nice to Have Skills snd Experience
- A good understanding of the full range of digital technology options, and how they can integrate (e.g. web-based, mobile, Apps, social, rich content, Ad services, email, data, CRM, ERP, Online payments, E-commerce, hosting, CDN, CMS, Integrated marketing systems, automation, personalization and behavioral targeting.).
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems such as APIs, data services, payment providers, analytics, supply chain, warehouse, fulfilment and CRM.
- Understanding of user centric design UX, web performance, cross-browser testing standards and online content formatting, including smart-phone and other devices.
- Understanding of online encryption and security in relation to digital technologies, systems, databases and services.
- Experience of digital / online web standards, governance.
- Strength in mobile standards for web delivery including device detection, frameworks, industry standards and responsive design and development.