Position Title - Lead Recruiter
For almost 20 years (yes, we’re counting), we have worked alongside growing companies in various industries to strategically build world-class, diverse workforces. We attribute our success to our passionate recruiters, who use their rich experience, impressive networks, and knowledge to connect the right talent with the right opportunities.
Fortune 500 companies, startups, and everyone in between - they all choose to work with us because:
- We are empathic
- We are relentless & resilient
- We maintain integrity & transparency throughout our process
- We are forward-thinking
Hirewell is seeking a Lead Recruiter to support our IT Practice. We’ll help you learn our business, process, and give you room to grow your book of business, too. You’ll use your drive, intuition, and passion for building relationships to help candidates find their dream jobs. It’ll be awesome when your sense of urgency to reach goals and ability to navigate an ever-changing environment to creatively find ways to consistently deliver top-tier talent.
You are self-motivated, professional, capable of managing your workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. You strongly adhere to our “no jerks allowed” mantra.
In addition to a genuine curiosity and experience in recruiting, Hirewell seeks someone willing to roll up their sleeves and learn about all aspects of the business to drive greater company success. Our team is looking for someone who demonstrates respect and empathy for customers, team members, and the communities they serve as a representative of the Hirewell brand.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process while providing consultative solutions tailored to each client’s individual needs
- Proactively network to build a strong pipeline of talent within market center skill-sets
- Serve as the main point of contact for large and complex client engagements
- Creatively source, track, and organize candidate profiles in Bullhorn abiding by our ATS housekeeping rules
- Indirectly mentor Recruiters that work on your roles
- Directly mentor Recruiters within your Practice area on an as-needed basis
- Drive new business for your Practice and other Practice areas
- Consistently exceed activity numbers and billing goals
- Routinely identify candidates that are placed each month
- Bachelor’s Degree or a genuine curiosity for recruiting and how companies fill their open roles
- 3+ years of proven recruitment experience, agency, or corporate
- Exposure to Bullhorn is very much preferred
- Tech-savvy with the ability to pick up and learn new tools and technologies
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Patience, humility, empathy, and drive. Don’t be mean; it’s not a good look
- Competitive salary with best in industry commission | bonus structure (think simple and transparent). Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k). Generous PTO & Work From Home options (Covid still exists, after all…). Community Service Opportunities to give back to the cities and communities that we call home
What will you have accomplished in your first year?
Congratulations on your one-year Hirewell-versary! You’ve become an integral part of the squad and a trusted member within your practice. You managed some of our top clients and you’ve brought in new ones to boot! You’ve shared your recruiting knowledge and mentored junior members of the team to help them achieve their goals all while driving the overall success of your Practice. On top of that, you’ve exceeded your goals and developed strong cross-functional internal relationships. You did it!
Finally, those chocolate chip cookies you made were a hit. Bring more of them. Lots more.