Talent Sourcing Lead
Position Title - Talent Sourcing Lead
For almost 20 years (yes, we’re counting), we have worked alongside growing companies in various industries to strategically build world-class, diverse workforces. We attribute our success to our passionate recruiters, who use their rich experience, impressive networks, and knowledge to connect the right talent with the right opportunities.
Fortune 500 companies, startups, and everyone in between - they all choose to work with us because:
- We are empathic
- We are relentless & resilient
- We maintain integrity & transparency throughout our process
- We are forward-thinking
Hirewell is seeking a Talent Sourcing Lead to manage our internal database of candidate profiles as well as our licensing agreements with a variety of recruiting products and vendors. Given that you are uniquely analytical and a strong communicator, you will develop and maintain exceptional candidate sourcing strategies to deliver best in market, diverse candidate pools to our growing list of clients. You will use data and technology as your source of truth to drive outcomes. It’ll be awesome when you transfer and document that knowledge via a training program to our best in class recruiters.
You are self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing your workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. You strongly adhere to our “no jerks allowed” mantra.
In addition to a genuine curiosity and/or experience in recruiting, Hirewell seeks someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and learn about all aspects of the business in order to drive greater company success. Our team is looking for someone who demonstrates respect and empathy for customers, team members, and the communities they will serve as a representative of the Hirewell brand.
- Identify top talent through a variety of methods for challenging, high profile roles, first within the Technology practice and then over time, across practices
- Through reports, dashboards, and audits the Talent Sourcing Analyst will hold our entire team accountable to best practices related to sourcing qualified, diverse talent for our customers’ needs
- Train our internal recruiting teams on a regular basis on how to use our technology to increase quality and efficiency
- Documents all training for future use and revision
- Maintain and organize candidate funnels within Bullhorn, our internal applicant tracking system/database, for all open roles as well as all roles that Hirewell regularly works
- Network with candidates outside of traditional methods. Must be visible to the candidate communities that they serve
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism and respect within Hirewell and externally with clients and candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree or a genuine curiosity for recruiting and how companies fill their open roles
- 2+ years of proven recruitment experience, agency or corporate, specifically driving talent sourcing strategy. Exposure to Bullhorn and strong data analysis experience is very much preferred
- Tech-savvy with the ability to pick up and learn new tools and suggest new alternatives to other team members
- Comfort and growing expertise using data visualization tools, Excel, and web scraping as well as the drive to master internal reporting using Hirewell’s internal systems
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Patience, humility, empathy and drive. Don’t be mean; it’s not a good look
- Competitive salary with best in industry commission | bonus structure (think simple and transparent). Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k). Generous PTO & Work From Home options (Covid still exists, after all…). Community Service Opportunities to give back to the cities and communities that we call home
What will you have accomplished in your first year?
Congratulations on your one year Hirewell-versary! You’ve become an integral part of the squad and a trusted partner to the practice teams! One of the highlights of your first year was the development and roll out of a more robust internal Bullhorn/LinkedIn training program. The team feels the closest to a group of super users than at any point in our history and your documented training process, regularly scheduled interactive training groups, and collaborative approach was just what we needed to take our technology and resource utilization to the next level.
You’ve absorbed a TON of information in the IT (Technology) area and have branched out to our other Practices (F&A, Human Resources, Marketing, & Sales). Your contributions to those groups have become more tangible by the day.
We can’t express how relieved all of us are to finally have a SME when it comes to technology acquisition and adoption. You’ve been fearless when it comes to trying new tools to make us all better and you’ve pushed that extra mile to make sure everyone is adhering to new things, even if it’s sometimes met with a bit of resistance. Not to worry; Jeff, Mike, Shannon, and Matt will get it someday!
Finally, that banana bread you made was a hit. Bring more of it. Lots more.