System Verification Engineer
Job Title: System Verification Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Company Description: Our company is focused on providing cutting-edge networking technology solutions globally. We offer high-capacity distributed internet access and unified IT management platforms, powered by our UNMS and UniFi software.
Job Description: Join our team as a System Verification Engineer. You will work on verifying features, performance, and user experience of UniFi applications, such as Network (including WiFi), Protect, Talk, Access, and other upcoming platforms. You will build setups, plan and run automated, semi-automated, and manual test cases, and collaborate with development teams to address the findings. Reporting findings with clear visualizations and accurate details is also part of this role.
- Knowledgeable in networking technologies (TCP/IP, VPN, VLAN, SIP, routing)
- Knowledge of WiFi networks and RF systems
- Experienced with network test tools like Wireshark, iPerf3, and WiFi analyzers
- Hands-on experience with Linux, shell scripts, and Python programming
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail
- Upbeat, adaptable, and results-oriented with a positive attitude
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Networks, Wireless Networks, Computer Science/Engineering or related fields
- 1-2 years of work experience or an upcoming/recent graduate
- Work with top-notch technologies
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully paid, high coverage medical insurance including dental and vision
- 401k contribution from the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Modern office with a great location
- Company products for home lab setups
- Flexible working hours and terms
- Snacks and drinks in the office
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.