Do you live for the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment while wearing many hats?
Have you been through significant organizational and architectural change and helped drive the adoption of automation, SDN, DevOps, cloud, and IaC?
Do you love working in a new wonderful workplace with amazing people, a variety of tasty snacks and unlimited hot caffeinated beverages?
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for configuration, maintenance, and ensuring optimal operation of a highly available SaaS environment with a strong emphasis on automation. You’ll participate in architecture enhancement and scalability projects while you work hand in hand with development, QA and DevOps. You’ll help drive fundamental change to align with best practices that leverage SDN, IaC and other modern methods to mature our fledgling CI/CD process.
What You’ll Need
- A bachelor’s degree or relevant industry certification and equivalent work experience.
5+ years of experience in IT operations supporting Windows and Linux.
Experience with network admin, performance tuning and monitoring.
- Experience with VMware vSphere and NSX.
- Experience with FC Storage devices (EMC VPLEX, VNX, and XtremeIO preferred).
- Experience in automation using PowerShell, Bash/SH, Python, or Ruby is a plus.
- Experience using CI/CD tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, BuildMaster is a plus.
- Experience in Azure DevOps role is a plus.
- Experience supporting BI environments is a major plus.