System Automation Software Engineer
Position: Software Engineer for System Automation
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Salt Lake City OR Chicago
We are looking for a skilled System Automation Software Engineer to join our team. As a team member, you will work on network system and application verification roles. Our focus is on providing excellent user experience, high performance, and exceptional value to our customers through our professional networking products powered by UNMS and UniFi software platforms. Our goal is to democratize network technology on a global scale and create networking infrastructure in over 200 countries and territories worldwide.
- Build automated verification setups for UniFi applications such as Network (including WiFi), Protect, Talk, Access, and other upcoming platforms
- Plan and implement test automation
- Run the automation platforms
- Create data repositories and dashboards
- Report findings with clear visualizations and accurate details
- Collaborate with development teams to address the findings
- Integrate verification platforms with CI/CD
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of work experience
- Experience with networking technologies (TCP/IP, WiFi, routing, VPN…)
- Proficient with test automation and tools such as Selenium or Eggplant
- Skilled in Linux and shell scripts
- Experience with popular databases and API technologies
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools like Grafana and Kibana
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail
- Upbeat, adaptable, and results-oriented with a positive attitude
- Work with leading technologies in the networking domain
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully paid, high-coverage medical insurance including dental and vision
- 401k contribution from the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Modern office with a great location
- Company products for home lab setups
- Flexible working hours and terms
- Snacks and drinks in the office
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.