Strategic Account Executive
Strategic Account Executive - Chicago
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for a driven Strategic Account Executive. Is it you?
You have significant experience in the benefits, healthcare, or HR technology industries and can immediately open conversations with potential prospects as a result of your existing relationships and strong network. You’re a passionate, enthusiastic, and successful person who wants to be part of a dynamic environment. Achieving—and surpassing—goals is important to you, and you take great pride in your accomplishments.
Here’s what a Strategic Account Executive does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Tap into your existing network of relationships to initiate conversations with potential clients regarding the Evive value proposition
- Be a key player in our field sales team to drive new business sales.
- Drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal processes with solution consultants, business cases, proposal management, and sales support.
- Implement value-selling processes by tapping into a wealth of knowledge of Evive’s products and portfolio.
- Use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Experience either selling to, or consulting with, C-level executives within large employer accounts from a direct, sales, consulting, or other business development position.
- B.A. required. Masters preferred.
- An understanding of the benefits, healthcare, or HR technology industry and the leading vendors in these spaces
- The ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand Cloud /SaaS architecture is preferred but not required
- Proven successful experience with transformational sales or projects that create new innovation with global accounts
- Experience as a leader in a team-selling environment toward large-enterprise organizations.
- Proven ability in managing, or participating as a team member in, complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Proven experience pulling together different business units to maximize sales opportunities.
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- And we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.