Sr. Technical Product Manager/Owner
Our client operates one of the world’s largest networks of cryptocurrency ATMs — with over 4,000 active kiosks — as well as an over-the-counter trading desk. As their trajectory continues, they’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement themselves as a leading financial technology company.
They are looking to add a seasoned Senior Technical Product Manager for Mobile and Web Software Platforms with extensive experience building web and mobile platforms for consumer facing products and services.
Responsibilities And Qualifications
- B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering. A graduate degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of professional technology development experience with a minimum of five years in a product management leadership role.
- Product Management experience in native Android, IOS and React based Web App environments.
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment.
- Active certification as a CSM, PMI-ACP or PSM-III.
- A builder with extensive experience in consumer facing digital product design and development.
- A proven track record of demonstrated leadership in complex areas, through critical thinking, thought leadership, technical skills, and relentless drive for progress.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively (verbal and written).
- A passion for cryptocurrency is a must, direct experience is preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Comfort handling ambiguity and managing multiple assignments.
- Experience working in an agile environment with hands-on usage of JIRA.
Pay – 150-175k base + 20% bonus + equity
Work Location – Hybrid in Tampa, FL or Chicago, IL office
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.