Sr. Solutions Engineer
Senior Solutions Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer to support configuration and integration efforts by providing the necessary technical expertise to teams and customers in refining and validating customer requirements, recommending integration solutions, identifying product gaps and proposing solution designs/POCs as required.
What you’ll be doing as a Senior Solutions Engineer:
- Serve as a subject matter expert to our customers, initially capturing their requirements, configuring solutions and helping them through setup and integration
- As a SME, contribute to team goals on project delivery through working with Customer Office Team, end users and Implementation Engineers to tackle special or complex customer requirements that need full technology stack expertise
- Develop custom components / product extensions when required during product implementation. Apply their broad industry and technical knowledge to lead or facilitate design sessions for complex integrations that produce comprehensive proposals for technical solutions. This may include creating data maps and transaction workflow documents showing exactly how every field of information will be converted
- Working alongside Customer Office team, guide customers towards solutions that meet their business goals and lead cross team effort to create and compile detailed Discovery documents that accurately reflect the customers’requirements
- Work closely with Customer Success colleagues to ensure customer expectations are being met
- Support customers during critical periods such as UAT, including on-call cover during non-working hours when necessary
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to propose and develop implementation toolsets that improve efficiency
- Coach, train and mentor junior team members through workshops, 1-to-1 pairing sessions and tutorials
- Contribute to continuous quality, process and productivity improvements for the team.
Job Qualifications and Skill Set:
- 3+ years of experience in MS-Windows stack, Exchange/Outlook, SAML, Kerberos or similar authentication protocols
- 2+ years of experience in mobile device management technologies (e.g InTune, MobileIron etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in system configuration and integration, preferably with Legal (iManage, iTimeKeep etc) or other enterprise systems
- Experience with time recording and document management systems an advantage
Software development experience in any recognised commercial programming language
Experience in a consulting position
Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure situations
Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Experience working in an agile and disruptive environment
Business analysis skills with the ability to present complex technical challenges in simple language to a non-technical audience
Excellent communication skills.
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.