Sr. Software Engineer ".NET"
We are seeking a highly experienced Sr. Software Engineer to join our team. The software engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining real-time, scalable, and resilient platform for product teams and developers. This role will be responsible for performing and supervising design, development and implementation of platform services, tools and frameworks. You will work with other software architects, software engineers, quality engineers, and other team members to design and build platform services. You will also provide technical mentorship to software engineers/developers and related groups.
- Be responsible for designing and developing software solutions with engineering mindset
- Ensures SOLID principles and standard design patterns are applied across the organization to system architectures and implementations
- Acts as a technical subject matter expert: helping fellow engineers, demonstrating technical expertise and engage in solving problems
- Collaborate with stakeholders to help set and document technical standards
- Evaluates, understands and recommends new technology, languages or development practices that have benefits for implementing.
- Participate in and/or lead technical development design sessions to formulate technical designs that minimize maintenance, maximize code reuse and minimize testing time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years’ experience in building scalable, highly available, distributed solutions and services
- 5+ years of experience in building services using: C#, SQL, .NET/Core, Java, WebAPI, Web Sockets, Swagger, JSON, REST, GIT, PowerShell,
- Significant experience in RESTful API architectures, specifications and implementations
- Working knowledge of progressive development processes like scrum, XP, Kanban, TDD, BDD and continuous delivery using Jenkins
- Hand-on experience in micro-services architecture, Kubernetes, Docker
- Concept understanding on Cloud platforms, BIG Data, Machine Learning is a major plus
- Knowledge of the healthcare revenue cycle, EMRs, practice management systems, FHIR, HL7 and HIPAA is a major plus
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for delivering well designed, high quality enterprise software on schedule
- Prolific learner, willing to refactor your understanding of emerging patterns, practices and processes as much as you refactor your code
- Ability to articulate and illustrate software complexities to others (both technical and non-technical audiences)
- Friendly attitude and available to mentor others, communicating what you know in an encouraging and humble way
- Continuous Learner