Sr. Software Engineer
Sr. Software Engineer (Polyglot)
Chicago's newest consulting company is looking to build up their dev team. Their engineers pride themselves on being full-stack, polyglot experts who are passionate about their craft! It’s a small team that is eager to grow and they are looking for individuals who would be excited to help them build the company and engineering culture from the ground up.
What we're looking for
We are looking for talented, experienced developers who are excited to help build our team! We need Web Developers who have a strong understanding of building products across a range of technology stacks. Every client and project is different. You may spend 2 months building a web-based Ruby/Rails app and then rotate onto a native iOS app with a Java/Spring GraphQL backend.
If you are passionate about full-stack software development, testing driving new features, and ruthlessly refactoring we’d love to chat!
The Bullet Points
- Experience building web applications with 2 or more languages / frameworks
- Experience with cloud-based application deployment and dynamic scaling
- Knowledge of configuration management tools
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Pair programming experience a plus
- Desire to continuously learn and improve
- Focus on building software as a team, aligning your success with that of the team