The Solutions Executive will maximize profitable company sales revenue by identifying, qualifying, negotiating, and closing new Operational Excellence and Risk Management business with new and existing clients. This position is primarily selling Sphera’s software solutions. This role will be the personification of Sphera in all matters within and outside the company with an unflagging commitment to customer satisfaction, delight, trust, and loyalty.
General Job Duties:
Solutions Executive within Sphera’s team will sell to Enterprise accounts, with an 80:20 new business/existing account basis. Duties include the following:
- Executing against yearly sales goals
- Qualifying and disqualifying new business opportunities while identifying customer pain
- Delivering executive Sphera point of view dialogue
- Hunting activities (includes cold calling, conferences, trade shows etc.)
- Cross functional collaboration with Account Managers
- Maintaining accurate forecasts
- Accountability for driving revenue growth across Sphera's assigned business lines to include identification of revenue drivers and metrics creating visibility with all market owners on revenue trends and actions to drive revenues to plan
- Deliver solution presentations to key customers
- Develop enterprise software license proposals
- Negotiate enterprise software contracts
- Learning customer decision process
- Creating closing plans for forecasted business
- Close business in a timely manner
- Fully comprehend the Sphera unique value proposition.
The ideal candidate will own sales for a specific product line/ geographic territory and will possess the following:
- A minimum of 5+ years of successful experience in selling Enterprise Software and Technology solutions to the Global 2000
- Demonstrated success in closing large and complex sales; encourages and contributes to creative deal making; actively leverages role to close sales through appropriate sales channels and partners
- Strong hunter skills
- Experience should include negotiations, successful partnerships and / or joint ventures.
- Has implemented successful sales strategies in changing markets. Understands the product sales cycle and challenges, including the strategies of competitors, and leverages this knowledge to hone sales strategies.
- Appropriately adapts and leverages products, services and operations to effectively compete in competitive markets
- Assigns the highest priority to customer satisfaction. Listens to customers
- Has personally closed major deals and is well known and respected, maintaining effective interpersonal relationships with the key decision-makers in customer organizations.
- Enjoys interaction with customers and prospects and is a person that our sales people would welcome to participate in the sales process.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment and ability to navigate and excel in a complex, heavily matrixed organizations
- Demonstrated relationship management skills are essential, including the ability to relate successfully to a variety of people externally and internally, and to form strong relationships with key decision makers
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Will demonstrate a desire to function as an entrepreneur within Sphera, and will not rely on large staffs to support their efforts
- Consistently met or surpassed yearly quota
TRAVEL: 50% of the time