PractiFI is the #1 business management platform for financial advisors. Blending deep industry knowledge with cloud software expertise, PractiFI revolutionizes financial services by putting the client at the heart of everything.
We’re looking for two Solution Engineers to join our rapidly growing fintech startup in our North American headquarters in Chicago, IL. It’s a fun and hugely dynamic environment that offers endless learning opportunities.
PractiFI is more than just a system. Our platform is cloud-based on Salesforce.com and Skuid, with an ecosystem of best-of-breed technologies that integrate harmoniously to create something that’s so much more than the sum of its parts.
As part of the engineering team, you’ll provide the technical configuration, support and training to drive the ongoing success of PractiFI’s North American clients.
This is a full time role and a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing business as we expand globally.
What you’ll do:
- Perform the technical configuration of the PractiFI, Skuid and Salesforce platforms to support the successful onboarding of new clients. This includes point-and-click configuration of custom pages, custom fields and relationships, automated business logic, analytics reports and reference data.
- Integrate PractiFI with plug-in applications for email/calendar integration, marketing automation, document generation and other tasks as required by PractiFI’s clients.
- Work with customer success managers to demonstrate PractiFI to prospective clients, either live on site or via online meetings. Also perform the required technical configuration to prepare demonstrations to prospects.
- Cleanse and load customer and portfolio data into PractiFI to support the onboarding of new clients.
- Provide technical support and administration to PractiFI’s North American clients via PractiFI’s success portal (based in Zendesk), phone and onsite.
- Provide training and advice to clients in PractiFI, Salesforce and Skuid, and in new features and integrations as they emerge over time.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- A computing degree or equivalent.
- A technical background in highly configurable web applications, such as Salesforce, Skuid, Microsoft Dynamics.
- A sound understanding of relational databases, working with customer data and manipulating datasets in Excel and/or SQL databases.
- A 100% dedication to customer success and a track record in great customer service.
- A keen interest in contemporary UI/UX techniques and a great eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the confidence to employ them with clients.
- Huge adaptability and appetite for learning new technologies quickly.
- The ability to have fun and contribute to a vibrant working environment, whilst simultaneously working hard and fast.
- A passion for a high growth, fast paced startup culture.
- Flexibility and availability for occasional travel, both interstate and internationally.
Benefits you’ll love:
- Attractive salary, based on experience and impact.
- Four weeks’ annual leave, plus three free “mental health” days per year.
- The freedom to help shape the future of PractiFI as we scale globally.
- A vibrant startup office space in Chicago’s Fulton Market, complete with bike racks, showers and a brewery next door.
- Massive opportunity for professional and personal growth — we’re seriously ambitious and expect our staff to be, too.
- The opportunity to work with Australians, who are the most fun, good-looking and modest people on earth.
Do you have what it takes to help us revolutionize financial services technology?