Senior Product Manager - Software
Product Manager - Software
Working at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to producing products with real-world applications. With our cutting-edge technology, we are seeing customers innovate and manufacture parts with unmatched reliability, speed, and quality.
Our product managers understand our customer’s needs and use that insight to define and launch our products. Our product managers are deeply collaborative: they work with our entire team to bring solutions to life.
This role will focus on shipping innovative software solutions in manufacturing management, part design, build preparation for additive manufacturing, and on-device experiences for people who use our industry leading printers and accessories.
- Product Definition: Lead definition and prioritization of our software solutions, drawing on our full range of underlying technologies, including hardware, software, and materials.
- Customers and Markets: Conduct primary and secondary research to understand our customers and the broader market opportunities they represent.
- Product Roadmap: Collaborate with senior product management, software, hardware, and materials development, marketing, operations, sales, customer care and the executive team to define our product strategy and roadmap.
- Business Model and Pricing: Ensure that our business model is as customer-focused and innovative as our technology.
- Competitive Analysis: Understand the world of polymer manufacturing and our unique position within it.
- Driving Growth: Comfortable working on multiple projects and balancing competing priorities.
- Product Development Process: Work with developers and designers to bring our product visions to life. Continuously refine product plans based on learnings from development progress and our target customers. Ensure visibility of updated product plans as these refinements occur.
- Demonstrated track record of success in software Product Management role and Agile development process, with at least 5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate a team towards a shared vision.
- Comfortable using and balancing data of different types (qualitative insights, quantitative analyses, market sizing to name a few) to drive product definition.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and leadership skills.
- Previous startup or entrepreneurial experience preferred.
Interest in the product development process - from the engineers who design, to the teams who optimize for manufacturing, to the technicians who work on the lines.