Senior Linux Systems Engineer
Position: Senior Linux Systems Engineer (E-commerce)
We design, build, operate, market, and support E-commerce sites.
Responsibilities of the Position
* Provide Linux system administration, network administration and support.
* Use and develop automation tools (Ansible, Bitbucket Pipelines).
* Introduce forward-thinking technologies and solutions.
* Deploy operating systems, databases and web applications and
help maintain systems and networks (RHEL/CentOS 7/8).
* Monitor application health and lifecycles (Zabbix, ELK stack).
* Infrastructure-as-code and source code management (git).
* 5+ years of Linux/Unix server administration.
* Experience with network administration and security.
* 5+ years deploying operating systems, databases and web applications.
* Some experience with database administration, preferably MySQL.
* Development with PHP.
* Experience organizing and overseeing system administration projects.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Enjoy working in a team environment.
* Development with Python.
* Knowledge of relational database design, implementation and performance tuning.
* Experience with Internet Retailers and PCI compliance.
* Experience with data-mining or business intelligence.
Our environment is casual, creative, and entrepreneurial.
We're lean as an organization, so you won't have to deal with bloated
bureaucracies or stifling hierarchy. If you're invigorated
by the prospect of working on important challenges every day, you'll
love working here.