Senior Full-Stack Engineer
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer you will be a crucial member of the team that will work with the other members of the technology team to develop, test & maintain our systems and applications.
The title and salary of this position will be based on the candidate's experience.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Work with our Director of Product to design, develop and implement solutions to solve business needs
- Care about quality and understand what it means to ship high quality code
- Conceive and build testable solutions for current and future applications
- Actively participate in our regular tracking meetings with our team and provide feedback / scoping for upcoming features
- Work to map out how to build integrations between proprietary applications and third party applications to ensure updated data flow.
- Be an advocate for best practices, development strategies, and new software packages that can advance our platform
Who We Are Looking For:
- Have a BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 10 years of full stack software engineering/development experience
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude excited to work in a small but growing technical team
- Linux system administration experience
- Proficiency in at least one server side programming language; Java, Scala or python
- Bonus points for knowledge of web scraping, React, Jira
Benefits you will receive:
- Flat organization with the ability to interact with all parts of the company
- Health insurance and a balanced work environment
- 401k with a 4% match
- Flexible vacation
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Volunteer & education days
- A laptop and workstation including a standing desk.