Senior Digital Product Manager
Push business expectations further by joining a diverse team of collaborative individuals with one thing in mind; bridging the gap to customer empowerment. You’ll have the opportunity to influence change within an industry that has served as the backbone of society since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Our business is fortunate to have a hand in igniting this digital transformation as we apply insights from customer behavior, develop skillful content, and implement constant feedback to enhance a frictionless digital customer experience through a high performing team that will drive us into the future. The Digital Team is seeking talent that will, not only, strategize and execute researched decisions, but also approach each task with determined interest. You’ll have the opportunity to work with emerging technologies, from various mature customer, product, ecommerce technologies to more upcoming machine learning and artificial intelligence applications.
Our team is waiting for the next great addition, reach out today for more information.
This role will support our Commercial Systems division’s overall product portfolio with focus on customer growth, 80/20 initiatives to maximize growth on the best fit customers and most profitable products and will also be a key player driving implementation and coordination of digital efforts for profitable growth through enhanced digital customer experience. As a Product Manager you will be responsible to drive the top level strategy, business objectives desired timing, and a vision of solution direction, while also converting strategy and solution vision into the product vision by creating the backlog of epics and user stories. The Product Manager collaborates and is supported by business analysts, designers and technical architects who will capture detailed requirements and manage the development process.
- Provide strategy and priority guidance for business(es) s/he represents regarding digital activities (eg. digital campaigns for IMCs, requirements for enhancements, web content needs, etc.)
- Drive product strategies and long term vision to build best in class digital products. Partner with business teams and agile product teams to build product roadmaps that will be incorporated in to the broader company product portfolio plan. Ability to craft a product vision (short to long term) and convert that into a concrete strategy
- Participate in market research, validation, and whitespace analysis to identify new opportunities for new and existing features and functionalities
- Conduct user research, gather business requirements, draft user stories and usability studies, collaborating with designers, developers and research teams from end to end of the process.
- Implement and breakdown customer on-boarding roadmap into epics and group user stories
- Lead product data changes as needed to support the customer experience.
- Act as an interface and customer advocate to ensure customer, user and business needs are addressed
- Represent customers, users and business with IT PM & QA team in grooming sessions
- Collaborate with business team members and customers to gather requirements, define project scope, and ensure timely, high-quality completion of work
- Perform analysis on website, search, and campaign performance metrics and make appropriate recommendations for improvements
- Ensure proper solution design and implementation of key eCommerce features to support the longevity and speed of business strategy
- Head digital projects and agile product implementation between multiple different IT and business teams to gain requirements, approvals and ensure timelines are kept that align with business needs
- Applies values, business strategy, policies, and experience to make complex decisions in ambiguity and with uncertain consequences
- Ability to measure performance through analytics and transform the results into actionable plans
- Bachelor’s degree or related field and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Experience managing digital campaigns such as social media marketing, display ads, search marketing, etc.
- Understanding of common eCommerce, database, API and networking structures
- 3-5 years of experience in e-commerce project management
- Can communicate with senior leadership demonstrating confidence and clarity
- Experience articulating customer pain points and a product vision
- Ability to connect common eCommerce product metrics to business goals
- Experience running voice of customer research initiatives
- Experience with prioritization frameworks and running product road maps in a structured way
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).