Senior Compensation Specialist
Our client’s Chicago HR team is searching for a Senior Compensation Specialist to join the Compensation team and play a key role in supporting the future growth of the company. Working closely with the Head of Compensation, you will lead benchmarking, job evaluation, and year-end compensation processes.
You will ensure we deliver competitive compensation programs using your in-depth knowledge of compensation, analytical skills, and Workday Compensation experience.
What you will do:
- Working closely with the Head of Compensation, you will conduct year-end compensation processes and prepare related analyses.
- You will work closely with the Chicago HR team to conduct job evaluations, participate in compensation surveys, and prepare compensation benchmarking analyses.
- You will work with the Workday team to improve and implement compensation-related processes.
- Minimum 5 years of compensation-related experience
- Experience working through job evaluation, survey matching, and compensation benchmarking analyses
- Experience working with the compensation module within Workday
- Compensation administration tool experience (e.g., PayFactors, Salary.com)
- Strong analytical and Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to interpret, analyze and visualize data and trends
- Demonstrated ability to improve and streamline processes continuously
- Certified Compensation Professional Certification is a plus
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.