Senior Client Finance Business Analyst
Our Well Established Client in Downtown Chicago is looking for a Senior Client Finance Business Analyst to join the team. Role is hybrid beginning this fall - half in office and half work from home.
First point of contact for all financial matters, internal, external, and client facing.
- In charge of leading monthly meetings with Account teams
- Responsible for proactive job cost management and full financial ownership of assigned client portfolio
- Understand and comply with client contracts as they relate to compensation, billing, financial reporting, and other deliverables
- Facilitate billing, cost adjustment, and proper reconciliation of client jobs
- Analyze and monitor time reporting requirements across the agency
- Provide support to Finance management via monthly ad hoc reporting analysis
- Analyze current business processes and work with financial management to initiate improvements in effectiveness and efficiencies
- 0+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in MS Excel
- Bachelor’s degree concentrating in Finance or Accounting and/or relevant experience required