Production Supervisor (1st/2nd Shift)- Madison, WI
Our client is seeking a Production Supervisor – Split Shift to lead and direct our Production team. Responsibilities include hiring, training and directing individuals who are performing entry level production positions on one of our fast paced shifts; meeting daily productivity and quality requirements; maintaining inventory control; maintaining safety in the plant; training partners on company safety policies; ensuring compliance with OSHA standards and regulations; and emphasizing a culture of safety at the location overall. This is a management position, with hands-on responsibility and accountability for daily production flow and bottom line results.
- High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to handle the physical requirements of the position, including repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting
- Ability to set and prioritize goals
- Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted
Our client offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
• Disability and Life Insurance Packages
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.