Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager @ Hirewell (Full Remote)
Are you ready to own a product marketing function? And launch new AI software?
Well then, keep reading ?
If you’ve worked as a product marketer and launched software, you know what it takes. But now you’re ready to run it yourself. Set the strategy and direction from the top spot.
All from the comfort of your own home. Or a Starbucks. Or our WeWork. You do you.
What’s the job?
Stop me if you’ve heard these before: personas, value props, buyer journeys, competitive intel, messaging, dumb things down for the sales team, insights, yadda yadda yadda.
All the product marketing hits. Plus you’ll build the larger marketing function.
You’ll tell us what’s what.
Who is Hirewell exactly?
We’re a 20 year old recruiting firm who leveled up, big time. We scaled from 50 to 80 employees in 2021. And we just acquired a software firm to give us a proper tech-enabled competitive advantage.
We could use your help not just with the software Go To Market, but giving our services a proper facelift as well. You’ll own it all.
The dreaded requirements
Well, you knew this part was coming:
- 4-7 years of experience in marketing
- Experience managing B2B product launches and go-to-market strategy
- Analytical thinker, strong communicator, really really ridiculously organized
- Interest in leadership and growing a marketing department
- Nice-to-haves: Recruitment/HR tech, B2B services experience
- US based and willing to work Central Time Zone hours
About those benefits…
- Medical - Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, HMO, HSA
- Dental - Delta Dental PPO and HMO
- 401k - Hirewell contributes 3% of your annual compensation.
- LTD and Life Insurance (company paid)
- Target comp: $100k-$120k
Got a resume? Send it to Maggie Levenhagen. email@example.com
Don’t got a resume? Shoot Maggie your LinkedIn profile. It’s kinda the same thing anyway.
Not sure if you match what we’re looking for?
Reach out anyway. We’re growing our team and will have other needs. And we recruit marketers for our clients after all...