PHP - Technical Solutions Engineer "Contract"
Backend PHP Developer
Identify and improve team processes, including:
- Platforms and technology – leveraging new technology to improve output and overall performance
- Creating / Maintaining Documentation
- Data requirements
- Creating new standards to simply work and reduce time of implementation (Reporting project and campaign monitoring)
Communicate to team of process changes and improvements. Gather team feedback and requirements.
- Identify and improve team processes, including:
Maintain and optimize third-party platform integrations
- Monitoring of existing performance – API scripts, data feeds, SFTP connections, etc.
- Connectivity and error logs
- Research and implement new third-party integrations
- Optimizing integrations by implementing scalable solutions over client-specific systems.
Create unique integrations to give us a competitive advantage
- Maintain and optimize third-party platform integrations
Training and guiding others on Integration and API
- PHP knowledge share (Secondarily Python or Nodejs)
Oversee successful delivery of
Own and organize the documentation of best practices for technical service delivery and technical documentation
- Own and organize the documentation of best practices for technical service delivery and technical documentation
- Provide development guidance on new Client campaigns based on requirements from delivery and sales teams.
- Review Statement of work (SOW), project documentation like milestones and campaign breakdowns
Provide development specific tasks and timelines to completion
Client Retention (Standard + Managed Services)
- Fulfilling client requirements by providing custom solution designs; advocating for the best solution for the client's needs.
The ability to tie business problems to technical solutions and understand technology value propositions.
- PHP (Required)
- Nodejs (some experience appreciated)
- Python (Nice to have)
- SQL (Intermediate Knowledge)