Performance Marketing Manager
A leading lifestyle company is looking for a Marketing and Communications Associate to help reimagine the way it communicates with its customers and in the process fundamentally disrupt an antiquated industry. This position will shape the external strategy that will reposition its blend of product and experiences in the market.
This person will be responsible for the ideation and implementation of our web and social strategies, as well as management of our media relations and B2C communications that drive traffic to a sales funnel. You’re the perfect candidate for this position if getting thrown into the fire is your preferred way of staying warm, can think creatively, and are interested in helping build something from the ground up and putting your stamp on a product that spans all aspects of our lives.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Experienced creator – 3-7 years of brand, marketing, digital communications ideation and deployment.
- Practical experience as a manager of both internal and external resources, with a proven track record of measuring success and ensuring that leads get into the top of a sales funnel and end productively and intentionally at the bottom.
- Strong creative mindset, with ability to execute in all online, app, and web-based platforms using a data driven approach.
- Position based out of Chicago, IL
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.