Network Automation Engineer (Juniper)
We are looking for a highly motivated Network Automation Engineer to join our talented team. As a part of our Network Engineering team, you will be responsible for ensuring the best possible end-user experience for our customers by designing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting our global network using the latest telecommunications and networking technologies available.
In this role, you will primarily focus on:
- Maintaining, improving, and expanding the automation function within our network.
- Lead the network team in developing automation solutions and mentor others to build, run, and maintain our tools.
- Participate in scheduled and impromptu meetings to review project progress and discuss solutions, prioritize projects based on feedback from peers and company goals.
- Perform backup support functions for the network team, including monitoring and troubleshooting our high-performance global network and deploying configuration changes through automation.
As the ideal candidate:
- You should possess a developer mindset and have experience with using Git, following and creating coding standards, and creating test cases.
- You should have a strong background in Python, Ansible, Jinja, Rest API’s, Django/Netbox, and CMDB source of truth concepts.
- Proficient networking skills such as OSPF, BGP, MPLS, and Multicast, along with extensive knowledge of Cisco, Arista Switches, and Juniper Routers and Firewalls in a global network, are also required.
- Experience working in a Linux-based environment and familiarity with financial market connectivity would be a plus.
We offer competitive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k), and pre-tax transit/parking, as well as flexible work schedules with remote work options. You will also receive 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year, a generous paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, parental leave for all genders and staff (including adoptive parents), backup child care, and tutoring services. Additionally, you can benefit from tech resources, including a “rent-to-own” program for company-provided laptops and mobile phones, and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, and more. Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships, and health/wellness initiatives are also available. Our office is conveniently located close to various public transportation options, and we have a casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment.
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.