In this role as Software Engineer, you will be responsible for participating in new and on-going projects aligned to our development roadmap. The role will involve developing new products, enhancing current product solutions, and providing business continuity through maintenance of existing applications and products. Our solutions allow our clients to access and analyze large amounts of customizable, customer-specified data via web interface, and our software tools ease of use and accuracy are critical to our success.
We are growing, opening new locations, and this role will see an evolution of responsibilities and project types as part of that, so the ability to shift gears and provide creative solutions to challenges will be required.
We are in the process of opening an office in downtown Chicago this will be based on-site in the new downtown office, with minimal travel.
- Engineer, enhance, and maintain software solutions built on the Microsoft/.Net stack, including standalone applications and web-based applications
- Assist with technical design, software development, and testing of new and existing products
- Participate in project estimation in conjunction with project management team
- Adhere to best practices and contribute to team's on-going efforts to stay current on trends and industry standards.
- 3+ years professional experience developing and enhancing solutions with a tech stack that includes .Net, C#, MSSQL, and MongoDB
- Expertise with Angular framework
- Expertise with RESTful web services
- Database expertise, ideally SQL Server
- Knowledge of CPG industry helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills; interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, demonstrating a high degree of flexibility and entrepreneurial drive.