Mid-Senior Software Engineer
This client is an e-commerce company that stocks and distributes more than half a million products used to keep business in motion. With more than 300,000 daily visits to our website, customers from a variety of industries turn to us when they need to build, design, repair, or maintain just about anything because we are the complete, one-stop source for industrial supplies.
Our team of software engineers and designers work collaboratively to build our own in-house technologies that create an enjoyable experience for customers and coworkers. Our work includes front-end programming, back-end development, mobile, industrial automation, UX Design, and machine learning, to name several areas of concentration. With many concurrent initiatives and evolving technologies, engineers have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of projects and grow their tech skills over the course of their career.
What are we working on?
Simply put, we work tirelessly to develop the most enjoyable and seamless experience for customers as they discover our ever-expanding portfolio of products. Our customers dictate how our technologies evolve, so curiosity and innovation is of paramount importance for anyone joining the team. As our customer journey evolves, so too will you, as we invest in your development as a tech professional and expose you to new areas of the business.
Who are we looking for?
- Software engineers with 2-5 years of experience who are familiar with all or some of our tech stack, including Java, Python, R, C++, C#, React and others. Doesn’t matter which language, but rather your ability to write clean, thoughtful code.
- Great communicators who thrive in highly collaborative team environments where Agile and fast-moving practices are the norm.
- Professionals who want to stretch their tech skills and contribute to different project teams over the course of their career. Curiosity and a passion for creating exceptional customer experiences are a must.
- Developers who enjoy the challenge of designing and building systems from end-to-end to support our customers and coworkers.
- An interest in developing skills to lead projects and mentor other engineers is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual profit-sharing for all employees
- Comprehensive health benefits with no monthly premiums
- Company-funded retirement program
- Full tuition reimbursement
- Work-from-home flexibility
- First-time home buyer assistance
- An inclusive workplace dedicated to equity and employee well-being
- An understanding that work is just one part of a full life and a commitment to creating a balance that meets the needs of our employees and customers
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).