Marketing Administrative Assistant
Immediate need: Sharp, Talented, "Customer Service Focused" Marketing/Administrative Assistant for Dynamic, Admired and Successful Top 5 Money Management Firm, based in Chicago Loop. Partner with/support a passionate marketing area (5-6 people) and its Managing Director. Bring your 2 - 5 years of administrative (calendar/travel & meetings/ad hoc projects) experience to this exciting, fun team and amazingly successful company. Temp to Hire to start. 65K+ salary when permanent with lucrative bonus, multiple safe Harbor/401K bonus payouts annually and attractive merit increases, annually. Interview and start in January. Call me!
Marketing Operations Coordinator Department: Marketing & Client Relations
Summary: This position is responsible for the overall support of the Marketing and Client Relations department. This includes a variety of administrative tasks, sales support and client service. Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the Sales Team by preparing presentation and performance material, arranging travel requirements, submitting expenses, scheduling meetings, organizing events and other ad-hoc requests.
• Coordinate meeting requirements including scheduling, materials, food orders, set-up, greeting and directing visitors, and cleanup.
• Conference management including: attendee registration, preparing and packaging materials and conference requirements, and logistics for delivery and return of all items.
• Help with client requests including but not limited to marketing materials, attribution and holdings.
• Respond to client email inquiries and set reminders to follow-up on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Client/Advisor/Consultant correspondence: ad hoc as well as providing standard materials on an on-going basis.
• Update quarterly sales materials (active share, fact sheets, presentation books, etc.)
• Assist Director, Marketing Operations and Managing Director, Marketing and Client Relations with ad hoc projects as requested
• Organize and maintain department subscriptions and subscription log as well as maintain the department credit card log.
• Schedule meetings for new team members to get acquainted with the Marketing team and other departments.
• Organize department events on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. • Run Key Investment Product Reports, used to track Fund assets with various intermediaries, to send to Sales Team.
• Assist the RFP/RFI team with monthly and quarterly reporting and act in a back-capacity for monthly and quarterly RFI requests.
• Bachelor’s degree (Business, Finance or Marketing preferred but not required)
• High levels of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
• Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
• Demonstrated detail orientation.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Special Requirements: May be required to occasionally work during off-times (early morning hours and/or evening hours,) due to special projects/deadlines. Working hours of the position may also vary from normal business hours and flexibility is key.
This position requires interacting with individuals at all levels within the firm as well as with outside clients.