Manager, Project Management
Manager, Project Management
We are looking for an exceptional client facing project manager, skilled at managing and delivering creative and digital media projects from inception to completion, to become a part of the growing team.
Through your role as a project manager, you will be responsible for the overall coordination & completion of specific projects – ensuring assignments are completed on time, on budget, and to our exceptionally high standards. You will manage multiple concurrent projects and multi-disciplinary teams to ensure the execution of our clients’ strategic and tactical digital marketing goals while working closely with clients, internal team members, and third party vendors.
As a key member of the client team, you must be proactive, have excellent communication and problem-solving skills. You should be confident in your ability to organize and keep your projects moving forward while attentively informing all stakeholders of project progress. You must be comfortable finding solutions to overcome unexpected challenges that may arise in a dynamic, fast-paced agency environment.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and cross-functional team members via web-based project management software (such as Asana, Smartsheets, Monday)
- Create and execute project plans, and revise as appropriate, to meet continuously changing needs and requirements
- Oversee all aspects of projects: scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality, and communication to stakeholders’ fullest satisfaction
- Lead internal and external status meetings effectively; capture, store and distribute meeting notes
- Evaluate new work requests, identify resources needed, assign individual responsibilities, and schedule action items
- Provide regular updates and progress reports to internal teams and/or client stakeholders
- Work as point of contact internally and with clients for all work streams
- Coordinate internal reviews of work streams and on time delivery to clients
- Track learnings from past projects & media efforts for internal distribution and ensure implementation in future projects
- Contribute to strategic thinking across Analytics, Media, and Creative projects to deliver best-in-class work
- Interface with finance and account management regarding project billing and team utilization
- Interface with department leads regarding on-boarding contract resources and new hires
- Drive progressive improvement to internal and external processes through recommended frameworks
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in all aspects of project management process groups (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring / controlling, closing)
- Ability to effectively prioritize, execute tasks, and handle a range of projects simultaneously
- Possess understanding of basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and ability to make informed decisions accordingly
- Excellent communications skills with ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to win every interaction
- Highly organized and methodical with excellent time management skills
- An enthusiastic and committed attitude, flexible problem-solver, open to participate and promote change within the organization
- Self-starter who is highly motivated to help build organizational processes & develop future project management frameworks
- Background in marketing, business, or related field with a fundamental understanding of basic marketing concepts (i.e. marketing mix, return on investment) and current marketing trends (i.e. changing consumer demographics, emerging technology, fluctuating marketing conditions)
- Background in digital marketing (i.e. paid search, paid social, programmatic/display, affiliate/influencer marketing)
- Pixel/tagging expertise or consultation
- Experience working directly with clients
- Experience managing direct reports or leading a team
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three (3) years of experience leading projects
- At least one (1) year of experience leading Digital Media, Creative, or Analytics projects
Generous paid holiday schedule
Flexible Working Options—WFH, visit office if that’s your preference
Opportunity to get experience with a variety of leading brands
Comprehensive healthcare plans
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.