Lead Recruiter - Managed Recruiting
Position Title - Recruiter - Managed Recruiting Programs
For almost 20 years (yes, we’re counting), we have worked alongside growing companies in various industries to strategically build world-class, diverse workforces. We attribute our success to our passionate recruiters, who use their rich experience, impressive networks, and knowledge to connect the right talent with the right opportunities.
Fortune 500 companies, startups, and everyone in between - they all choose to work with us because:
- We are empathic
- We are relentless & resilient
- We maintain integrity & transparency throughout our process
- We are forward-thinking
Hirewell is seeking a Recruiter to support our Managed Recruiting Practice (the rest of the world calls this RPO). We’ll help you learn our business, process, and lean on you to deliver quality recruiting work to one or more of our Managed Recruiting clients. You will use sourcing strategies, technology, and your knack for cultivating strong, consultative relationships to deliver solutions and exceptional candidates to our customers. It’ll be fun to watch you use those strategies and knowledge to place candidates in their dream job within our customer environments.
About you: you are self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing your workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. You strongly adhere to our “no jerks allowed” mantra.
In addition to a genuine curiosity and/or experience in recruiting, Hirewell seeks someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and learn about all aspects of the business in order to drive greater company success and revenue. Our team is looking for someone who demonstrates respect and empathy for the customers, team members, and communities they will serve as a representative of the Hirewell brand.
- Be a sponge! A willingness to absorb new ideas and abilities.
- Manage one of our contractually committed clients with their enterprise recruiting needs. 80% of the open requisitions will be technical in nature, but this person will also be responsible for 20% of their time being dedicated to operational roles (HR, Marketing, Sales, etc)
- Act as the Hirewell liaison for one of our larger, yearly clients within the MRP Practice. Responsibilities to include weekly updates, data and metrics reporting, client hiring manager consulting and process improvement initiatives.
- Track and organize candidate profiles in Bullhorn and our client ATS (Workable), abiding by our ATS housekeeping rules
- Proactively consume our learning content and a desire to work across multiple teams to be your own advocate to acquire knowledge
- Develop and maintain candidate relationships within market center skill-sets.
- Consistently identify market center candidates per day for tearsheets, LI Projects, or direct messages
- From time to time, may be required to assist with non-client searches for our Technology Practice, particularly with a large client that is similar to the Managed Recruiting client.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a technical recruiting seat
- Bachelor’s Degree or a genuine curiosity for recruiting and how companies fill their open roles
- Tech-savvy with the ability to pick up and learn new tools and technologies
- North American recruiting experience a plus (US and Canada)
- Non negotiable ability to handle and prioritize fulfilling a req load that fluctuates between 8-14 open roles at any given time
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Previous experience reporting recruiting data would be ideal (Excel, data pulls from ATS, etc)
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal. Be consultative, not just an order taker
- High Emotional intelligence. Recruiting is hard; getting emotional about it makes it harder
- Patience, humility, empathy, and drive. Don’t be mean; it’s not a good look
- Competitive salary with best in industry commission | bonus structure (think simple and transparent). Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k). Generous PTO & Work From Home options (Covid still exists, after all…). Community Service Opportunities to give back to the cities and communities that we call home
What will you have accomplished in your first year?
Congratulations on your one year Hirewell-versary! You’ve become an integral part of the squad and a trusted member within your practice. You’ve completed all relevant training materials as outlined during orientation, assimilated to your assigned Practice, and learned to work in tandem with each team member. With the help of the Managed Recruiting team, you’ve taken the reins on one of our most long standing clients and delivered exceptional recruiting results and updated a process or two for them on the side. Most importantly, you’ve gotten your arms around this client and opened up time for the Partner of Managed Recruiting to attend to other tasks.
You’ve absorbed a TON of information, including a basic understanding of all the other Hirewell Practices, and can talk about each at an intermediate level. You know your practice area inside and out, most importantly your assigned client, relevant candidate profiles, and how to identify and assess the right talent. You’ve filled at least 15 client roles in 2021 and demonstrated to our customers that you’re a trusted advisor and long-term partner.
We can’t express how happy you are that you’re part of the Hirewell team and look forward to the continued growth of the account!