Key Account Manager (Milwaukee, WI)
Our client is seeking for a Key Account Manager to serve as a liaison between customers, sales and all business units. The Key Account Manager will manage executive business relationships with customers to ensure accurate and timely program implementation, contract renewals, account reviews, increased account presentation, customer satisfaction surveys and goodwill activities. Responsibilities include account management, growth and profitability, retention, execution of marketing strategy, sales and inventory management.
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or other relevant business discipline preferred
- 3+ years’ account management or project management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and intranet/internet
- Proven experience in problem resolution with collaboration
- Experience in developing and/or executing a sales/marketing
Our client offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
• Disability and Life Insurance Packages
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.