Jr. Software Engineer -
Junior Software Engineer
Remote Or Chicago
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare.
Our clients model integrates outstanding clinical expertise, technology, and teamwork to deliver improved care quality and cost savings. These cost savings are then reinvested into care in our communities, creating a virtuous cycle of improving community health.
We are a national organization serving over 100,000 patients and we are growing rapidly. We are a diverse team of care providers, service team members, technologists, community outreach experts, business professionals, and more. We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Our product suite, known as Canopy, is a transformative clinical operations and population health platform for value-based primary care. Coupling a high-performance tech platform with machine learning-driven analytics, Canopy enables our clinical and service teams to provide excellent care to every single patient. From facilitating the delivery of a visit in our centers to supporting patients that have been admitted to a hospital, there is not a point in the patient journey that Canopy does not touch.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be instrumental to the delivery of a new kind of platform for healthcare, one built specifically for the clinical team. From design to implementation, you will partner with our engineering, product, and design teams in a fast-paced, agile environment to transform ideas into a reality. Utilizing modern methodologies and open source tools, you will be empowered to push the boundaries of development as we seek to deliver applications that will directly and immediately impact the experience of our care teams and patients.
- Contribute in all aspects of SDLC process (SCRUM, Design, Code, Test, Deploy & Maintain)
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Participate in code reviews
- Improve overall code quality and maintainability
- Address Technical Debt and bugs
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated individual with
- 1+ years of experience using any JS framework (Angular, React or Vue)
- Strong understanding of Data structures and Algorithms
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented or Functional programming concepts
- Experience working with any design frameworks (Material or Bootstrap)
- Exposure to TDD and Devops practices
- Reactive programming concepts – RxJS, Rx.NET preferred
- Familiarity with Our Tech Stack –Vue.js, Vuetify, RxJS, Jest, Cypress.io, .NET Core, gRPC, Kafka, EventHub, Kubernetes, Azure preferred
- Familiarity with secure development best practices preferred
- Experience in building applications at scale using Microservices preferred
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy