IT Business Process Lead - Sales
ERP Business Process Lead - Sales
Hirewell has been exclusively retained by a premier global product solutions provider who services more than 4,000 customers across diverse end markets that include mechanical/HVAC, industrial, fire protection, oil and gas, commercial and residential construction, agriculture, food and chemical processing and waterworks.
This REMOTE Analyst position will function as a liaison between business units, and Corporate IT/Application Development teams.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 3-5 years of solid Infor M3 ERP or related experience.
About the job
The company has headquarters in Commerce, California and Exeter, New Hampshire, and ISO 90001:2015 certified manufacturing facilities in PA, TN, IL, TX, AL, NJ, and RI as well as international manufacturing partners.
Job Summary: The ERP Business Process Lead acts as liaison between ERP end users and Corporate IT in providing support to their individual business units on the ERP platform. Knowledge of ERP system configuration settings. Experience with inside sales order flow, order entry, supply models and warehouse management is preferred. You will work with various system interfaces, system implementations, customer service process flows. Provide support to Corporate IT Developers/Technical team and end users, while providing leadership to integration efforts surrounding acquisitions and innovative technologies to further optimize and bring additional efficiencies to the business. This role also assists with system upgrades, where applicable.
- Lead solution design, implementation, and overall review
- Support to field operations
- Drive technology improvements to provide optimization
- Collaboration with development/technical teams
- Performs other duties as assigned
Scope Data/Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Collaborates with business units
- Ability to travel for design, implementations, and business process reviews
- Ability to review broader technology solutions for process and/or efficiency improvements.
- Ability to work weekends, as required.
- Will be required to collaborate with the user community, develop specs and progress through the software development life cycle, where applicable.
Skills, Knowledge, abilities, and Traits:
- Considerable knowledge of Customer Service order entry principals, with strong ability to work cross functionally.
- 3 to 5 years of ERP experience, preferably with Infor M3 Customer Service order entry related experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products; proficient with Excel
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel up to 30% - 40% depending on project needs
- Chicago, Illinois. or Remote