Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
We help restaurant owners take back control of their brand image online and provide them with their own branded online ordering solution. We believe that restaurant owners should have the same tools as the big chains to help them succeed in this ever changing landscape facing owners today.
Restaurant owners lack the tools, information, data, and economics to compete against the big 3rd party ordering platforms, we think it's time for a change. Our platform provides them beautiful mobile friendly websites at a low cost. We also work to drive them new & repeat customers through our advertising/marketing, share the data on their customers, and so much more.
We guarantee you will love our work.
Our sales team is focused on helping our merchants succeed. We work with excellent partners who trust us to handle their clients needs and help to get them started with our services. Every lead knows you’re calling, knows why you’re calling, needs our service, and can afford it. We’ve worked to take all the objections out of the equation for you. Our expertise ultimately creates jobs and drives economies as we help local merchants thrive while maintaining the relationships built with these partnerships.
As a sales representative, you'll focus on closing new business for the platform.
- Qualifying inbound leads and business opportunities through phone discussion to engage, consult, and close deals.
- Develop familiarity with each merchant’s business, including but not limited to: products and/or services, consumer demographics, consumer ratings, points of competitive differentiation, merchant economic model, and revenue/profit drivers
- Utilize knowledge of deal structure and strategy to reach merchants’ desired outcomes and maximize profit
- Take ownership of the sales process through the full sales cycle established by the company
- Help to grow lead channel relationships
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed your sales targets
- Work with teams post-close to ensure a flawless transition of accounts and align on merchant strategy
- Drive market growth for both quality of merchants and revenue
- Entry level or 1+ years of success in a sales environment
- Experience selling over the phone and cold calling a plus
- Experience managing a sales pipeline
- You're not afraid to fail, and you're always looking for ways to improve
- Adaptable and can think on your feet; when faced with new challenges or tough conversations, you face them head-on
- Accountable and balance multiple priorities flawlessly
- Committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You’re an excellent listener and can also be assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- You are curious about people, local businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus
- Restaurant experience a plus
- Point of Sale (POS) or Credit Card Processing experience also a plus