HR Generalist (Plant/MFG – more of a Sr Generalist – Individual Contributor)
Immediate Need: We/Hirewell are excited to fill an Exciting, High Exposure Sr. HR Generalist role for a Global Aerospace MFG Powerhouse – Dynamic, Growing and Successful company with cutting edge Plant locations in California. This strong Generalist role will reside in a growing plant operation in/around the Santa Clara area, north of Los Angeles. Bring your 5-7+ years of strong Plant HR experience with Talent Management, Leadership Coaching and Development, Change Management and HR Project Management to this individual contributor role. Bilingual preferred. Excellent career opportunity for growth from this role and location in the years ahead, as this amazing Aerospace company has locations across the globe too. Solid leadership to develop with too! Strong salary range from 110 – 115k, bonus and excellent benefits/perks. Know anyone in the Santa Clara area/North of LA or want more information? Ping me at email@example.com
Our Client’s exciting Plant location is headquartered in Valencia, California (Santa Clara area) – provides fuel management, actuation, noise abatement and vibration isolation components to the aerospace industry and customized and standard products for precision motion control, energy absorption and vibration isolation for industrial markets.
This role offers a very attractive benefits program. Employees enjoy medical and dental coverage, 401K savings plan, life insurance protection, sickness, and accident income protection, a generous vacation and holiday program, a tuition reimbursement program, and a program that allows you to use tax-free dollars to pay for many health care and dependent care expenses.
The HR Generalist will create consultative relationships with business leaders, managers and employees through the organization. As an HR Generalist you will have a hands on experience with the full employee life cycle. This individual will work closely with HR management for the implementation and administration of human resources policies and programs to meet organizational needs.
- Provides day-to-day input, guidance, and support by partnering with HR Management.
- Oversees Employee Onboarding and New Hire Orientation.
- Monitors HR policies and procedures to meet the business needs.
- Partners with HR Service Center to provide strong customer service support to employees.
- Facilitates the administration of LOA’s and Worker’s Compensation.
- Participates in employee engagement activities.
- Provides timely, relevant, and specific feedback to workforce.
- Employs a working knowledge of CA Labor and Leave Laws.
- Demonstrates an understanding of, and compliance with, applicable employment law and regulations.
- Facilitates conflict management and resolution between and among individuals, groups, or organization.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of full cycle recruitment process. Experience working with staffing agencies a plus.
- BS/BA Human Resources, or related field.
- Bilingual spanish and english.
- 5 – 7+ years human resources experience, preferably in mid to large-sized technology and or MFG organizations.
- Strong oral communication and written skills. Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Must be customer-focused, proactive, positive and driven to achieve results working toward “break through” goals in a complex and challenging environment.
- Software applications experience (MS Office, Excel, WorkDay, Kronos etc.).
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).