HR Business Partner (now up to 100k for salary)
Happy New Year Chicago!
We have a great Client with immediate need for a High Exposure HR Generalist/Business Partner at this Growing, Dynamic Technology/Services Company, based on the Mag Mile/Downtown Chicago! Bring your 3-5 years of successful Employee Relations (on all levels), Change Management expertise, Talent Development, Performance, and Excellent Relationship skills to this attractive new role. Our client is already over 1000 employees, 700 of them at HQ's. This role will report to a great CHRO and can develop well in the years to come for career growth. Salary to 85k, strong bonus and exciting benefits/perks. Call me!
The HR Business Partner supports a large area of the business operations and owns the people agenda. Builds strong relationships with senior leadership and seen as a trusted advisor to the business. Consults with business leaders on organization effectiveness, change management and capability development.
- Partners with business leaders to ensure execution and prioritization of HR strategies, initiatives, goals and business plans.
- Provides HR leadership and influence through deep relationships with assigned senior leadership teams.
- Contributes to the business strategy by helping leaders identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes.
- Provides proactive and strategic guidance and support for organizational planning and development initiatives that align the HR agenda in support of key business strategies and initiatives.
- Proactively engages on talent management agenda including attrition, retention, succession planning, professional development, performance, leadership development
- Builds strong, credible business relationships with senior stakeholders, their teams and managers and create a respected presence with employees
- Provides consultative guidance and coaching to managers and employees on human resources-related matters, ensuring alignment with corporate policies, goals, and objectives
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Supports company-wide organizational development
- Provides Roundtable process management
- Partners with the HR team to manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Partners with department leaders to develop goals and KPIs
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to all leaders (e.g. coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions) and ensure the effective deployment of the company performance management policy and process
- Works with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Fosters a positive team environment
- Ensures confidentiality of internal and external data
- Performs ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Verbal Communication - Expert
- Written Communication - Expert
- Teamwork - Expert
- Relationships - Expert
- Negotiation - Advanced
- Organizational Awareness - Expert
- Learning Agility - Expert
- Analysis - Advanced
- Problem Solving - Advanced
- Process Orientation – Proficient
- Prioritization - Expert
Role Specific Skills
- Ability to understand business structure and goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to drive continual improvement in business outcomes and the development of the value of HR within the company
- Proficient in MS Office suite and HR IT tools such as LMS and HRM systems
People Management Skills
- Individual contributor role
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of human resources experience
- Experience supporting exempt and or non-exempt employee client groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Master’s Degree in HRM or MBA
- PHR or SPHR certification