Head of Marketing
Hirewell is retained to help a rapidly growing investment and lending firm that specializes in real estate offerings, especially affordable residential real estate. Named to Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies for 10 straight years, the leadership team is expanding.
The Managing Director of Marketing (VP of Marketing) leads the efforts to develop and execute strategies that optimize revenue across the client's family of companies. This leadership role focused on strategic planning, core client targeting & acquisition, product development, marketing campaign and program execution, branding, events, and communication/PR.
As a member of the leadership team, you will leverage marketing strategy and execution to deliver on the corporate strategic plan while continuously strengthening operations and influencing future goals and revenue strategy.
As a rapidly growing company, the pace of change affords significant opportunities to accelerate accomplishments.
This role offers the opportunity to:
- Effectively implement and utilize ABM (account-based marketing) targeting high net worth investors to achieve client acquisition and revenue goals.
- Lead a world class marketing team to successfully execute on revenue generating and growth accelerating strategies through Account Based Marketing, CRM management, client segmentation, event marketing and client experience, and the use of marketing analytics.
- Build company brand through elevating CEO and original media/methodologies to Tier 1 media influencer/SME and continuing to execute on effective event marketing and programing.
- Manage the marketing efforts for acquisitions, including navigating the regulatory requirements for banking products and services (a recent acquisition).
Skills & Experiences that our client values:
- Marketing strategy and execution for investment funds, ideally with previous private REIT experience.
- Demonstrated success in ABM (Account based marketing) especially success with private investors (high net worth)
- Breadth of marketing experience including many of the following: Salesforce segmentation, DemandGen (Pardot/Hubspot), event marketing, marketing analytics
- Business strategy and people management experience with a servant leadership focus demonstrated through the ability to take a player/coach role when needed to support the business needs and growth of the team
- Customer focused with the ability to deliver excellent service quickly and with precision
Preferred experiences (or you’ll have the chance to develop):
- Previous marketing of banking products and services including navigating the regulatory requirements
- Previous Real Estate commercial lending experience
Learn more about the company and NE Florida where is role is located in this video.
To feed the algorithms, the complete job description includes: private REITs, commercial lending, banking, real estate, project management, investment funds, property management, construction management, loan servicing, community partner channel development, data-driven decision making, revenue stream creation, business models, pricing strategies, communications, PR, design, ROI monitoring, revenue pipelines, MQL, vendor management, negotiation, reporting, performance evaluations, process improvement, regulatory compliance, fast pace, coaching, training, talent development, budget, milestones.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.