Full Stack Engineer
Location: 100% Remote or Chicago
Our client is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others.
Our product suite, lovingly known as Canopy, is a transformative clinical operations and population health platform for value-based primary care. Coupling a high-performance tech platform with machine learning-driven analytics, Canopy enables our clinical and service teams to provide excellent care to every single patient. From facilitating the delivery of a visit in our centers to supporting patients that have been admitted to a hospital, there is not a point in the patient journey that Canopy does not touch. You will be influential in the development of innovative products that do more than just building scalable services. Everything you do will have an immediate impact on the health and wellbeing of our patients.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will have an impactful contribution in the delivery of a new kind of platform for healthcare, one built specifically for the clinical team. From design to implementation, you will partner with our stellar engineering, product, and design teams in a fast-paced, agile environment to transform ideas into a reality. Utilizing modern methodologies and open source tools, you will be empowered to push the boundaries of development as we seek to deliver applications that will directly and immediately impact the experience of our teams and our patients.
- Contribute in all aspects of SDLC process( SCRUM, Design, Code, Test, Deploy & Maintain)
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Participate in code reviews
- Improve overall code quality and maintainability
- Address Technical Debt,bugs
- Mentoring Junior Engineers
- Implementing SecDevops best practices.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a motivated, experienced Engineer with:
- Bachelors or Relevant industry experience
- 3+ years’ Experience building consumer-facing products using any SPA frameworks (Angular/React/Vue) and .NET core backend
- Experience working in a distributed, cloud-based environment either in Azure/AWS using Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with TDD and any automated UI testing frameworks (i.e. selenium, cypress)
- Experience working in an Agile/Devops environment
Nice to Haves:
- Reactive programming concepts
- Our Tech Stack – Vue.js, Vuetify, RxJS, Jest, Cypress.io, .NET core, Kubernetes. Docker. gRPC
- Familiarity with A/B Testing and Google Analytics
- Experience in building scalable applications using microservices
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy