Front End Developer
We are the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. We offer the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust us to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
We are seeking an experienced application developer to lead front end development on our eSignature and payment platform. We hire the best developers to work on the latest technologies and give them the freedom to use their talent. This full-time position is located in our downtown Chicago office.
• You will work with our development team to create web pages optimized for mobile and desktop devices
• Design a polished, consistent, and flexible interface for the management portion of the application focused on user experience
• Work with all groups to create iterative prototypes of UIs for new areas of the platform
• Evaluate, find, and recommend frond end tools, frameworks, and design patterns to enforce consistent interactions
• Audit the site on mobile devices to identify points of friction
• 5+ years of experience designing, prototyping and developing web or mobile applications
• B.S. or M.S. in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Experience with CSS3, HTML5, SEO, LESS
• Experience with developing single-page, responsive web & mobile application
• Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
• Strong experience with Object Oriented Development (OOD)
• Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• 2+ years of experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST
• Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
• Experience with Agile Development & SCRUM
• Experience with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
• Comfortable working with ASP.NET stack to navigate service layer code
• Exposure to Node.js is a plus
• Working knowledge of TypeScript
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as:?competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance,?short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax?Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.