Fraud Operations Quality Control Analyst
Fraud Operations Quality Control Analyst
Snappt is in need of an experienced Fraud Operations Quality Control Analyst to
work closely with our current team of Fraud Analysts, and independently to gain a
deep understanding of the fraud detection space we work in and help us push our
Who we are
We are a Series A, well-funded tech startup that is kicking ass and taking names. In
just two short years, we have captured nearly 10% market share… because our fraud detection technology is saving our customers millions, soon to be billions of dollars.
We are a founder-led organization, passionate about building a company with
awesome people and a relentless focus on the customer. And as cliche as it may
sound, we walk the walk and stand behind our Core Values and how we treat one
We are a team of 75, soon to be 100. If you’re like us and think you have what it takes to join us, keep reading!
What we do
We stop the bad guys. Since 2020, we have saved our customers over $150MM in
potential losses. The Snappt platform leverages our proprietary algorithm to effectively and efficiently identify tampered or altered documents used for income or financial verification. For example, this empowers property managers and owners to avoid costly evictions (and the associated bad debt.)
Who you are
You are passionate; you throw your energy and conviction into the work you do.
You are naturally curious; you have an innate desire to understand people and help
solve their problems. You are collaborative; you thrive in environments where people work together to create winning solutions. You have a commitment to self-development and personal growth; you pursue your personal and professional interests with energy and enthusiasm. You assume positive intent; you believe your teammates and customers come from a place of good intention.
What you will do
- Become an authority on document fraud
- Conduct thorough investigations into suspicious documents to identify potential cases of fraud or abuse.
- Utilize advanced fraud detection tools and technologies to monitor and analyze user behavior and transactional patterns.
- Develop and refine fraud detection rules and parameters to stay ahead of evolving fraud techniques.
- Quality Control Monitoring: Regularly review and assess the performance of our fraud detection algorithms and systems to identify false positives and false negatives.
- Assist in the implementation of training programs to educate employees and users on fraud prevention measures.
- Participate in regular meetings and discussions to share insights, and findings, and collaborate on improvements to the overall risk management strategy.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work with large teams in a dynamic, high growth environment – drive, organization and agility are key
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and draw actionable conclusion
- Familiarity with fraud detection tools, techniques, and industry-standard practices
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work meticulously in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and present findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Adaptability and willingness to stay updated on the latest fraud trends and prevention methods
Where you’ll work
Snappt is a remote-first organization.
We actually don’t even have an office. So if you’re accountable and do high-quality
work…do it from anywhere. You can also expect to see your teammates throughout
the year IRL, at company-supported retreats and events.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe the best ideas come from working with people of different backgrounds
and unique perspectives. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Snappt makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Not sure if you check all of our boxes? Apply anyway. We are growing rapidly and
always try to find room for motivated individuals.
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).