Executive Care Tech
About the Role
The Executive Care Technician performs as a support resource for enterprise device maintenance and issue resolution for executive and VIP users. The role successfully troubleshoots problems or issues that arise with Mac devices such as MacBooks, iMacs, iPads, and iPhones.
- Acts as both a primary support point and as an escalation point for Level 1 Analysts regarding technical issues within an enterprise environment.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Performs escalations when necessary to vendors or internal departments; capable of acting as remote support for vendors.
- Maintains and supports enterprise resources, including laptops, desktops, tablets, mobile phones, and other network-enabled devices.
- Supports internal policies and procedures.
- Analyzes hardware, software, and network problems using diagnostic tools, knowledge base, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Resolves unknown errors and documents resolution procedures for use in knowledge base.
- Provides suggestions or advice to senior management regarding IT device investment and enterprise device upgrades.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 to 4+ years' experience in hands-on Mac Technical Support role.
- Experience utilizing clear and effective written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills with a solution-based, problem-solving mindset.
- Strong ability to explain complex technical concepts to both technically proficient IT professionals as well as end-users in an understandable and comprehensive manner.
- Exposure to hybrid Mac/PC environments, with experience supporting MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, iPhone, and iPad.
- Experience providing end-to-end ownership for problems, issues, or escalations.
- Executive-level support is a plus.
- Ability to travel.
- Associate degree in Information Technology or related technical program strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Apple configuration management tools preferred (Jamf, Intune, etc).
- A+, Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA), Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) certifications strongly desired.
Who We Are
For over 20 years, we’ve worked with customers from Fortune 100 companies to Government organizations. What we have learned through this experience is that our customers appreciate our innovative solutions, adaptable services model, and our collaborative approach. We offer a wide range of services and have a broad base of capabilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Digital Transformation
- IT Service Desk/End User Support
- Configuration Management
- IT Asset Lifecycle Management
- Site Support Services
- Project Management
Why Join Us?
We offer a positive and supportive working environment, full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability, along with six paid holidays, paid time off, and more.