Snappt is in need of an experienced Executive Assistant to act as the right hand to our Executive team, improving ef?ciency and helping to advance company initiatives.
Who we are
We are a Series A, well-funded tech startup that is kicking ass and taking names. In just two short years, we have captured nearly 10% market share… because our fraud detection technology is saving our customers millions, soon to be billions of dollars.
We are a founder-led organization, passionate about building a company with awesome people and a relentless focus on the customer. And as cliche, as it may sound, we walk the walk and stand behind our Core Values and how we treat one another.
We are a team of 50, soon to be 100. If you’re like us and think you have what it takes to join us, keep reading!
What we do
We stop the bad guys. Since 2020, we have saved our customers over $150MM in potential losses.
The Snappt platform leverages our proprietary algorithm to effectively and ef?ciently identify tampered or altered documents used for income or ?nancial veri?cation. For example, this empowers property managers and owners to avoid costly evictions (and the associated bad debt.)
Who you are
You are passionate; you throw your energy and conviction into the work you do.
You are naturally curious; you have an innate desire to understand people and help solve their problems.
You have a commitment to self-development and personal growth; you pursue your personal and professional interests with energy and enthusiasm.
You assume positive intent; you believe your teammates and customers come from a place of good intention.
What you will do
- Oversee Executive calendar management and prioritization for internal and external meetings ensuring accuracy and consistency, while proactively managing any changes.
- Respond to scheduling requests with a critical eye to prioritize the most important commitments.
- Coordinate travel, accommodations, and other related items on behalf of Executive team members for business travel.
- Prepare meeting agendas to ensure our Executive team is well-prepared for all internal and external meetings as needed.
- Manage the ?ow of correspondence into the CEO’s of?ce, ensuring responses are timely and professional.
- Maintain strict con?dentiality and discretion in handling all sensitive information.
- See around the curves and constantly think of proactive ways the Executive Team can run smoothly and ef?ciently.
- Assist in preparing any presentation slide decks as needed.
- Coordinate Quarterly Executive Offsites including location, accommodations, travel, meals, and agenda preparation.
- Assist the People Operations team with Company-wide off-sites and additional tasks as assigned.
What you bring
- Previous experience Executive Assisting in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- Experience managing multiple calendars and mediums of communication via GSuite and Slack.
- Impeccable organization and ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with managing CEO’s inbox with constant communication to keep items moving forward.
- Ability to manage con?dential information and maintain discretion at all times.
- Ability to work independently.
Where you’ll work
Snappt is a remote-?rst organization.
We actually don’t even have an of?ce. So if you’re accountable and do high-quality work…do it from anywhere. You can also expect to see your teammates throughout the year IRL, at company-supported retreats and events.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe the best ideas come from working with people of different backgrounds and unique perspectives.
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, bene?ts, training, and apprenticeship. Snappt makes hiring decisions based solely on quali?cations, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, read through our EEO Pledge.
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.