E-Commerce Manager, Booking
Job Summary: The E-Commerce Manager (Booking) at Great Wolf offers an exciting for someone who is passionate about ecommerce and continuously driving initiatives to improve our booking revenue. The individual in this role will serve as the owner for our booking KPI’s and will be aim at delivering the best possible guest experience, optimizations and improvements in our booking conversions, be it room booking, day pass or groups . This role requires a unique blend of strong business acumen, consumer experience and technical savviness with the ability to drive conversions and revenue.
- Responsible for driving all bookings (rooms, day pass, group etc.) through best-in-class digital experiences and ecommerce practices
- Be obsessed with data (CRO, funnel analysis, customer journey analysis, etc.) to uncover key consumer behavior patterns and immediately put strategies into action to test any hypothesis to improve bookings
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and a knack for generating hypothesis from qualitative and quantitative data/trends and test to uncover revenue opportunities
- Create effective business cases, thoughtful roadmaps, priorities and product backlogs for product evolution
- Hone an experimentation mindset and be innovative in quickly running A/B tests with or without Optimizely to test opportunity potential
- Craft and communicate great product feature requirements that target the key problems and work with tech/design teams to create effective solutions
- Be extremely agile and work with product owners, scrum master and scrum teams to implement prioritized features on time and with highest quality, while also ensuring progress over perfection
- Partner with stakeholders across Marketing, Brand, Revenue Management, CRM, Group Sales, Legal and within Digital team to produce creative, compelling, and optimized website experiences for our direct-to-consumer audiences with the goal of helping them explore our offering, understand our value proposition and convert into either a sale or a lead.
- Have a strong understanding of SEO and ensure we stay on top of every search trends and optimizations needed to the website to stay on top of the ranking list
- Work closely with performance marketing team to provide continuous guidance on when and how to best drive the traffic to our website to increase our ROAS
- Serve as a strong advocate for consumer needs, understand key customer segments, develop knowledge around their needs and provide recommendations to deliver value to them.
- Be extremely analytical and measurement focused. Analyze the impact of current merchandising or any changes in general. Identify opportunities to innovate and improve. Build strong internal relationships with revenue management to drive implementation of new merchandising strategies.
- Ensure consistency of U/X and brand experience on all devices (mobile, tablet and desktop) in conjunction with style guides and best practices.
- Have strong working knowledge of Google Analytics (GA4), Optimizely, Session Replay tools (Content Square, Quantum Metrics etc.)
- Align on KPI’s and Reporting Dashboard needs with Director of Digital Products for use in measuring the success of initiatives internally and across key-stakeholder groups.
- Minimum of 5 years of related professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Ability and willingness to work from Great Wolf’s Headquarters in Chicago, IL on a hybrid schedule (M/F optional remote work; T/W/TH work from the office)
- Proven in the area of digital product management and have a solid understanding of online revenue models, lead generation, local advertising, and search.
- Dynamic and results-oriented, moving quickly, while providing leadership and direction with excellent communication.
- Strong attention to detail, detail-oriented individual
- Must be very comfortable with working knowledge of different systems/technologies
- Excellent project management skills
- Interest and passion for digital marketing and media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently at all levels, with a supervisor, and as part of a team
- Experience with both the B2C and Group sales market segments
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).