The DocuWare Administrator responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing any existing DocuWare configuration, processes, and documentation currently in place with the client.
- Providing recommended suggestions on tool utilization to client leadership and stakeholders as required.
- Assisting with going-forward best practices for utilization of the implemented technology tool.
- Assisting with the planning and configuration of DocuWare licensing to manage approval and achieving of Invoices and Vouchers.
- Review new capabilities in DocuWare 7.x and make recommendations on best ways the State can leverage those investments.
- Train existing staff to help modernize the way DocuWare is used in the Enterprise.