Director of Sales
We are a large retail gaming distributor with thousands of relationships across the retail landscape.
About the position:
We are looking to build a team to drive increased adoption of our gaming products. We want to create a sales development team that collects, aggregates and qualifies leads for our field sales force. They will drive lead generation both through their own initiatives and skills as well as internal sources. They will work with existing fields sales team and data analytics group to accelerate pipeline through the sales cycle and drive deals to close. This position will have a significant impact on our company’s sales performance. It requires frequent use of critical decision-making skills along with a sense of urgency to succeed.
Your duties will include:
- Use prospecting skills to target and penetrate new and existing leads
- Develop prospects through email, chat and direct phone
- Work with direct sales to identify qualification improvements and ensure only qualified leads pass to field sales
- Create a process that moves leads from engagement to sales meetings to becoming a customer
- Utilizes firm resources to create a professional and engaging marketing strategy and material to capture the attention of potential customers
- Utilize Salesforce.com to optimize lead generation, distribution and analysis
- Process customers problems and translate their need into business opportunities
- Exceed expectations while aiding the entire organization to do the same.
- Achieve and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by sales management
Your responsibilities will include:
- Must have 3-5 years sales development experience
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Hubspot
- Ability to research for all potential business opportunities
- Documented record of sales success
- Highly developed organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build teams, effectively collaborate and earn respect from peers and managers
- Self-motivated, energetic and curious
- Strong practical knowledge of the retail and restaurant/bar business a plus
- 4 year degree from an accredited University